Moroccan nationals require a visa to enter Argentine territory as tourists.
A visa appointment should be requested at least 2 weeks in advance through the following email: email@example.com
The applicant should submit in person the following documentation on the date of the visa appointment:
1) Passport, valid for a minimum of 3 months, and photocopy of the first two pages.
2) 1 form filled in by hand or electronically and signed (see below to print form)
3) 1 identity photo attached to the form.
4) Work certificate and wage certificate.
5) Bank statements of last 3 months and photocopy
6) Return flight reservation and photocopy
7) Travel itinerary and hotel reservation. If you are visiting or staying with family members or friends in Argentina you must provide an original invitation letter. This invitation letter must be certified by public notary and legalized by the “Colegio Público de Escribanos”. Content of invitation letter
8) Travel insurance and photocopy
9) Resident card only for foreigners with residence in Morocco.
This tourist visa is free of charge for Moroccan nationals.
Visa appointments will be granted from Monday to Friday from 10.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. All relevant documentation should be submitted personally at the appointment.
If all documents are accepted, your passport will be returned not later than 4 days after your visa request from 12 a.m. to 2 p.m.